Please complete the following application to apply for the AMA TechTel Scholarship. Applications must be postmarked by May 15, 2015. Late applications will not be accepted.
Essays should be completed using Microsoft Word and limited to 650 words, including the following:
- Personal and educational information sheet (attached)
- Extracurricular activities (attached)
Essay (do not use your name or names of your parents/relatives in the essay):
- Community Involvement
- Career Goals/Future Plans
Answer the following questions:
- How would you describe yourself to someone who doesn’t know you?
- How has your family influenced or impacted your life?
- What are you most passionate about?
- Why are you completing this scholarship application?
- Must be a graduating Senior
- Parent or guardian must be a current customer in good standing
- Must be enrolling for the upcoming Fall semester in an accredited college or university in the
- Applicant’s whose parent(s) work for are not eligible for this scholarship
Scholarship Award Amounts
1 – $500 per school
Scholarship winner(s) will be required to submit proof of enrollment for the Fall semester before receiving any scholarship monies in August. Grades from the Fall semester must be submitted and be in good standing before the second half of their scholarship monies will be issued in January for the Spring semester. Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the student.