Sales Administrator has the overall responsibility of providing administrative support to the Commercial Sales team.
Sales Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Enter all commercial sales orders and load the billing. Review contracts for missing items and discrepancies.
- Handle calls regarding sales, customer service, billing and repair issues.
- Research and resolve commercial customer issues.
- Distribute leads to sales team.
- Update various spreadsheets for leads, commissions, sales numbers and other miscellaneous items.
- Act as liaison between sales and other departments.
- Navigate all systems for sales team.
- Handle upset customers as needed in person and via telephone.
- Miscellaneous errands as needed and assigned.
- Must be proficient in knowledge of company products, processes and systems.
- Must also possess a high level of energy and motivation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and respond accordingly to high priority situations is essential.
- Ability to work effectively with internal departments to resolve customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with all levels of employees and customers.