Customer Service Advisors have the overall responsibility of delivering outstanding customer support to our rapidly growing customer base.
Customer Service Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Handle inbound sales, customer service, billing and repair issues.
- Have a thorough understanding of all products offered to ensure that you are comfortable and confident with any issues that arise to help customers.
- Monitor ACD queues and manage talk times to ensure prompt, efficient service to customers.
- Follow guidelines set up for proper call handling processes and procedures.
- Achieve quality metrics through Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Make outbound calls to customers to help gather information as necessary to resolve issues.
- Sell residential product offerings to inbound callers while following correct sales procedures.
- Candidates must be a proven customer support professional with at least three years of call center experience.
- Must also possess a high level of energy and motivation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and respond accordingly to high priority situations is essential.
- Telecommunications experience is a plus.
- Must have a high school diploma.