- Bachelor’s Degree and two years related work experience, or six years related work experience post high school
- Four years selling experience in a Business-to-Business environment
- Three years in an Account Manager role
- Experience finding and cultivating new accounts
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Proven track record selling in activity driven, consultative solution selling environment
- Account planning and strategic selling skills
- Strong questioning, closing and negotiation skills
- Selling experience outside the CIO/technology chain
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sales funnel management skills
- Effectively builds cross-discipline relationships with a variety of potential customers (e.g., CIO,
IT, business units)
- Use of Customer Relationship Management and Sales Force Management Tools.
AMA TechTel is one of the largest competitive telecommunications providers in the Panhandle of Texas. Our coverage area includes more than 25,000 square miles in the state. AMA TechTel provides end to end service offerings including Fixed Wireless connectivity, High Capacity Data, Cloud based Solutions, Managed Services, Equipment Sales (Cisco, ShoreTel, ESI, Meraki and others), and Cabling and Wireless Networking.