The Administrative Assistant handles receptionist duties and provides a variety of administrative support functions to departments including Operations, HR, Accounting, Call Center, Sales and Collections. This position also offers administrative support as needed to management and organizes and coordinates various company functions.
- Responsible for answering phones during business hours and transferring calls to the appropriate party. Assist walk-in customers.
- Take payments from customers and process daily payment. Handle lost payment research, daily balance of drawer and prepare deposit. Print and send invoices when needed.
- Prepare new hire binders, fax/file new hire information, insurance forms, write-up and all other personnel file information. Schedule interviews and all other HR duties as assigned.
- Enter sales orders as needed and track upsells, leads and DV sales. Keep appropriate sales boards/walls updated. Scan customer requests and attach to account.
- Organize special events such as Christmas Party, company luncheons, make travel arrangements and coordinate lunch for guests/managers as needed. Book and prepare conference rooms for meetings and trainings.
- Run collection process and reports, assign collection calls and send out collection letters .
- Take and process returned equipment from customers.
- Work all assigned system trays.
- Process returned mail, incoming and outgoing mail, deliver mail and accept package deliveries. Mail expired and decline credit card postcards and Welcome Letters.
- Send customer correspondence for various information.
- Contact maintenance and vendors as needed. Order supplies as needed.
- Execute company projects assigned by management team.
- Must possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, be self-directed and be a fast learner
- Excellent customer service skills and possess a professional appearance
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word
- At least three years of office/administrative experience
- Must possess excellent typing skills
- HS diploma